My name is Soni Pitts. I'm a professional copywriter and marketing geek, among other things.
This is my personal blog, a place for me to hang out and discuss whatever interests me, which at this moment seems to be stupid human tricks, weird science, mild geekery, zombies, food, myself and a few other bits and pieces of life.
Read at your own risk.
Confronting new ideas without sufficient preparation can be dangerous! The author cannot be held responsible for paradigm shifts, cognitive dissonance, sneaking suspicions, throbbing temple veins, blood pressure spikes and/or fits (epileptic or apoplectic) caused by irresponsible ingestion of the materials presented herein.
Everything you ever wanted to know about me
, and probably more. Also, the house rules and other random tidbits.
My Squidoo Lenses
- All Soni, all the time. Your basic vanity lens.
- The home base of my freelance writing empire. Such as it is.
The Basics of Article Marketing
- A lens on using web articles as a marketing platform.
- A blogfolio of my writing clips and samples.
NEW! Getting Things Done: A Year of Service
- A blog I've set up to journal about my Americorps service.